Hi I Ömür!
Researcher / Computer Engineer / Network Penetration Tester
I continue my studies in penetration testing, web application security and mobile security, Programming languages are dominant in c #, Java, Android. I like to deal with arduino and SQL, Now, i have been working as a Security Planning Ass. Specialist at Turk Telekom Group, My working area is sdlc, application security, penetration tests.. etc. on this position.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Master of Business Administration
Yıldız Technical University Master of Business Administration - 2016-2017
Accounting management, Strategic marketing, Modern Business, Organizational behavior, Statistical Analysis Techniques for Operators ,Electronic Commerce and Internet Marketing,Business Law,Intellectual Capital Management,Financial Decision Making,Principles of Production Management.
I am a graduate with a diploma of 3.40
COMPUTER ENGINEERING LICENSE
Beykent University Computer Engineering - 2011-2016
I got English Success at Intermediate level by taking Preparatory Training for 1 year before departure. I am a graduate with a diploma of 2.60 from my undergraduate studies by taking courses that constitute the bases of computer science and software technologies such as Algorithms, operating systems, data structures and discrete mathematics.
Anadolu University - Business Administration - 2011-2016
BİLİŞİM EDUCATION CENTER
Web Software Expertise (150 Hours) - MSCD (250 Hours) 2013-2015
I have received C # .Net, Asp.Net, MVC and MS-SQL trainings in these trainings I have received Certificate of Achievement and Certificate of Attendance. A simple automation after C # training, At the end of the SQL lessons, I created the DataBase part of the foodservice and developed an e-commerce site application after the Asp.Net and Mvc classes.
BİLGE ADAM EDUCATION CENTER
Software Expert Java - Android Teaching (300 Hours) 2015-2016
In these courses I have received the Certificate of Excellence and the Certificate of Attendance, I have been involved in JAVA 7 Programming, Oracle Database Design and Programming, JDBC, Hibernate, NoSQL, Web Programming, Android Programming, Project Management.
BİLİŞİM EDUCATION CENTER
CCNA (100 Hours) 2016
Routing-Switching-NAT-Rip-OSPF-EIGRP-VLAN-ACL-IPv6-OSİ Layers -Cisco Network Model-PPP-Frame Relay
BAŞKENT COMMUNICATION SCIENCES ACADEMY
Diction-Effective Speech (30 Hours) 2016
I have attended the diction and effective speech training.
ŞİŞLİ YUNUSEMRE LİSESİ
Secondary Education (4 Years)- 2008 - 2011
Field Supervisor 2012 - 2013
What I did during the time I worked :
- Personality trail
- Business Education
- Field Training
- Control of field personnel
Field Coordinator / PI. July 2013 - January 2015
When I am in the Saha agency; Saha Activity Supervisor , Human Resources Pool Development Project Officer and Site Data Collection Officer , Field Activity Backoffice I work in departments. What I did during the time I worked:
- Control of field personnel
- Product submission
- Personnel Procurement
Tekfen Construction and Installation AŞ.
Intern - Software Developer- July 2014 - August 2014
I worked in Tekfen Construction and Engineering department in Oracle department. During my one-month internship:
- Server move operations
- Server active / passive states
- Administering and creating users
- Data entry to Oracle DataBase
Kafein Consulting & Solution
Intern - Software Developer- June 2015 - July 2015
I worked as an internship intern at Caffeine Consulting & Solution. During my one-month internship:
- Mo-Mt Definitions
- PİMS Avea Integrations
- Soap Applications
Security Planning Assistant Specialist October 2016 --
All the projects that is developed within the scope of SDLC for all three of company (AVEA / TTNET/ Turk Telekom) security reqiurements have been provided and penetration tests have been carried out.
- Application Penetration Testing
- Web / Mobile / Web Service / Wireless / Network Application Security / MPLS
- Penetration Testing, Secure SDLC & Threat Modeling,Source Code Review,Secure SDLC & Threat Modeling
- Vulnerability Assesment Management,PCI DSS Testing,Server vulnerability,Device Security Tests
- Reporting and presentation of findings,Providing assistance to internal customers,To co-ordinate security-related testing of the application development process for both internal and external development teams and third-party agencies,IOT practice tests
My Trainings :
- Presentation Skills , Türk Telekom Start Development Program Participation Certificate
- Agile Project Management , Basic Project Management
- Linux / Unix Foundation Training , Applied Network Security
- Certificate Ethical Hacking ( CEH )
- Communication and relationship management , Innovation Training
- Know yourself Training , Online Coaching Education
- Penetration Testing with Kali Linux , Wifi Training
- Professional Image Management , Emotional intelligence , Self Diagnosis Training
- Thales HSM Hardware Security Module , Positive Psycholog , Skills Educationy , PCI Process
WHAT DID I DO?
- 2005 : YADEM I participated in the fire and earthquake training seminar and got the participation certificate.
- 2013 : I got the job security training attendance document at the Saha Agency.
- 2012-2014 : As a model in BG Agency, I took part in the cast team.
- 2013- :In organization work; Events, Holiday tours, Cultural tours organized by University Coordinator.
- 2013 : I trained 150 hours of web software expertise.
- 2015 : I studied 250 hours of software and database expertise.
- 2015-2016 : I trained 300 hours of java, android software expertise.
- 2016 : I got 30 hours of diction and effective speaking.
- 2016 : I trained for 100 hours of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) training.
- 2017 : Türk Telekom Start Inovason Project Presentations and Best Project Presentation
- 2017 : Türk Telekom, Avea, TTNET PCI Audits
- 2018 : Yildiz Technical University Graduate (MBA) E-Commerce Security Completion Project
- 2018 : STM CTF'18 I joined on behalf of Türk Telekom Group as captain of TT.
70% CompleteJava 70%
- Datatypes and Variables
- Operators and Expressions
- Control Flow
- Using Java Objects
25% CompleteC 25%
- Small Projects for Hobby
70% CompleteC#.Net 70%
- ADO.NET Connected Access / Non-Connected Access
- Desktop applications with Windows Forms,
- TCP/IP, Socket applications,
- Preparing automation systems using Entity Framework and web services.
50% CompleteANDROID Programming 50%
- View and Event Handlers
- Layouts , Dialogs , Menus , Intent and Broadcast Receıvers
WEB TECHNOLOGIES / SCRIPTING LANGUAGES
75% CompleteHTML / CSS 75%
- Div-based responsive designs,
- Current vehicle experience such as Bootstrap, LESS,
- User experience knowledge.
- Scope concept domination, object oriented designs,
- DOM management with jQuery, dynamic designs,
- Use of AngularJS MVW library,
- Together with Node JS.
70% CompletePHP 70%
- OO Php applications,
- Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla and CMSs like PhpBB, SMF, vBulletin and forum applications such as the ability to develop knowledge about the possession of the plugin.
- Development of Admin panel applications,
- Scripts for collecting data.
DATABASE MANAGEMENT / USE
80% CompleteMS SQL SERVER 80%
- Designing the data layer,
- Experiences on data structures, limitations,
- SQL language control (package structure, procedure calls, transaction management),
- Experience in creating and using tables.
- Information about schema and user authorizations,
- Information about database link,
80% CompleteJAVA SQL DEVELOPER (ORACLE) 80%
- JDBC SQL Programming
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
OPERATING SYSTEMS / APPLICATION SERVER
90% CompleteWindows (Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2013) 90%
- Information about IIS service ownership,
- Mastering MS DOS commands,
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
PENETRATION TEST PROGRAMS / TOOLS
90% CompleteBurp-Kali-Nmap-Sqlmap-Netcat-Fuzzer-Skipfish-WireShark 90%
- Mobile Android-IOS/Web interface/Web Service/Wifi/Java Desktop App. test
- Application Penetration Testing,Application Security,Source Code Review,Secure SDLC & Threat Modeling,Vulnerability Assesment Management
- According to the owasp top list, I do leak testing on projects.(XSS , Sql İnj , BruteForce , CSRF , Security Misconfiguration ,Broken Authentication and Session Management etc.)
90% CompleteGenymotion 90%
- Mobile App Penetration Tests.
90% CompleteMs Office 90%
- Excel - Word - PowerPoınt Moderate information ownership in their programs.
HALL OF FAME
Open Bug Bounty :
Bug Crowd :